- · My goal is not to tell the future, but to discover, assess and report accurately, the conditions I find.
- · I provide direction to ensure you understand current conditions & can manage home ownership.
- · I do take a little longer to inspect your home than most inspectors because I explain my findings as we go.
- · My UNIQUE REPORTS are concisely written, property specific, composed off site and are emailed within 12 hours.
- · I have inspected more than 8,000 properties from new to over 125 years old - from very small to over 14,000 sq ft.
- · I specialize in attention to overall (non-cosmetic) detail & EXPLAINING home operation and maintenance.
- · There are NO DUMB questions! PLEASE ATTEND your inspection & PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS J
- · My physical size and conditioning often allow me to inspect where few others can or will (I do consider my safety).
For Real Estate Professionals! (Source: ASHI website)
*Disclosure: 70% of my inspection work is referred to me by Realtors and Real Estate Attorneys who have seen my work before. The rest comes from past clients and ASHI or web referrals.*
As a real estate professional, your business reputation depends on referrals of the highest caliber. Whether you are an agent or a broker, lender, appraiser, builder or real estate attorney, your Clients look to you for recommendations on who they should hire to conduct their home inspection. This is why you chose to refer someone like me, an ASHI Certified Inspector, the GOLD standard in home inspector qualification! By directing your Clientele to the exceptional service and expert technical knowledge of an ASHI Certified Inspector, you can rest assured that you have provided your Clients with the key to making an informed purchase decision. Your Clients will be better educated about the condition of the home they are considering, leading to more awareness of required maintenance, and upcoming budgetary concerns. This enhances you in your role as a trusted resource to your Clients, resulting in long term confidence and loyalty when referring your services to their friends.
Original (unaltered), full text of above at: http://www.ashi.org/realestate/
Please Note: I am NOT a “quick-look” or a “soft touch” inspector. I do not advertise. I depend on referrals from your client, their friends, family and YOU in the future because of my thorough inspection work. Dozens of successful Realtors have referred me for ten and many for fifteen, twenty years or more. If the speed of my on site inspection work is more important than my thoroughness, or honest assessment of a home, please contact someone else.